Buying a Home
Buying a home is exciting and often one of the biggest financial and time-consuming investments you will ever make.
Our W Homes team of trained professionals can guide you through the process.
TOP TIPS FOR BUYING A HOME
1. Buying Margins: Figure out your buying margin by obtaining a pre-approval letter from a lender.
2. Property search: Find properties that fulfill the necessary desires of your homes W Homes can assist in your search and make the best suggestions for your family.
3. Negotiation: W Homes can help you with the countless negotiating factors with the seller; such as price (offer), terms, furnishings, equipment, etc.
4. Due Diligence: A crucial step, W Homes can assist you in finding professionals to perform the necessary inspections of the property.
5. Closing: The final stage in home buying, W Homes can help you with the legality and process in the last stage of buying a home.
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER?
Looking to purchase your first home? Choosing to buy a home is one of the most important financial decisions that you can make. The real estate agents at W Homes will work with you to narrow down what’s important to you in your first house and assist in finding you the perfect place to call home. Speak to a member of the W Homes team today.
TRANSITIONING TO A LARGER HOME?
Feel like your family is outgrowing your current house? Ready for the next phase in home ownership? The team at W Homes is there to help. We will work with you to find the perfect home for you and your family and assist you with the sale of your current home. Give us the details and let us find you the perfect place to call home.