Selling a Home
Making the decision to sell your home can be an emotional journey and a long process that involves plenty of preparation, effort, and patience. W Homes is here to support and guide you along the way.
Our W Homes team of trained professionals can guide you through the process.
TOP TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME
- Marketing Plan: W Homes will help you create a marketing plan that will get maximum exposure for your home as quickly as possible. It uses proven techniques to leverage opportunities to showcase your home.
- Listing Contract: Following an agreement of a marketing plan, you (the seller) will sign a contract with W Homes giving us permission to list your property on your behalf.
- Stage Property: Prior to your home being listed on the market, W Homes will help you showcase your home. Showcasing involves magnifying exposure of your home by reducing clutter, altering decorations and maintaining a pristine, clean look for buyers.
- Negotiate: W Homes can help you with the countless negotiating factors with the buyer; such as price (offer), terms, furnishings, equipment, etc.
- Closing: From the title to the property being transferred from you to the buyer, the buyer receiving the house-keys and you receive payment for the house, W Homes will go through all the legalities of selling your home.
SENIOR SELLING SERVICES
Thinking of selling your home to move to a more supportive location? The realtors at W Homes can work with you to ensure that the sale of your home is a smooth transition. Our team will schedule a home tour with you, calculate a valuation and suggest improvements to get the most value out of your home. Speak with a member of our team for more information on our services for seniors today.
WORKING WITH YOUR AGENT
Selling your home is one of the largest financial transactions you can make. By choosing W Homes to represent you in the selling of your home, you’re receiving premier service from some of the best realtors in the area. Our team with will work with you to price your property based upon our comparative market analysis, assist in staging your home to attract buyers and work with closely with you from listing to closing.